Monday, June 16, 2008


mum: ZHEN ONLY HAS EYES FOR CUTE BOYS.
haha, thanks man mummy
that's wad she told my bro
but, quite true luh
HAHAHHA
anws, i went to tpy with xiang for lunch
then to bishan
to get the shoe i wanted!!!
ahhh, and i did!!
but
they dont have my size
sucks can
i mean, other outlets don have my design, this outlet have the design but not my exact size
so i got one size bigger.

uh huh
and xiang mentioned something
xiang: i rather do this with other girls then my own sister
this refers to shopping
haha, orhor.... tsk tsk
then after that
skip skip
dinner
went to northpoint AGAIN
i mentioned that alr rite
tsk
so boring
OH YA
stock checking 2moro
gahhhh
and i just learnt bout it 2day
i wanna do my homework yo!!!
oh & i haven bathe yet
mmm
so how's the spongebob drawing??
comment k
it's very nice rite
hahahha
compared to the polar bear i drew the other time
oh wells.
badelmo ask me to advertise this poster of his
quite lame luh
im too lazy to do it on msn
and being the nice person. (hee)
i shall put it on my blog.

No comments: