Wednesday, June 25, 2008

mr wong pangsehed us 2day. oh no, its ms magata who came back, for her LAST lesson with us=[

mr wong is pei qi's new love
haaha


during E MATH... boredness blew me away oh yeah, this is the CHEENA EYE. cuz it's kinda sharp?? but haiya, olivia's first reaction is 'ah! so scary!' thanks man. lol
sope, me hui ping smita and minyee went to town
me and smita actually planned to watch movie at cine
but she tell me she's too lazy to watch
btu anws, our movies haven come out yet so just wait
hmmmm
i know, we didnt see when the movie is coming out and we wanted to go watch
that's dumbness
so we ate at lido again
haiz. KFC
i don noe wad to say but
whenever left me and hui ping, we always naturally talk bout polluted stuff
then she always go 'ok, now lets talk about something innocent and not polluted'
then i say 'you kidding? confirm will lead to something polluted'
and yes it did.
cant help it rite. tsk

im bored
tired and bored
and someone keeps prank calling me
i wonder who huh!!! ( and i do noe who)

ogay...
OH YA!!
HAD PIZZA FOR DINNER
YUMMY
I LOVE THE EXTRA CHEESE THEY GIVE MAN
BUT I THINK I ATE TOO MUCH CHEESE
my throat feels weird now
better drink some water
oh ya, i have not draw a pic for a long time
i'll do it soon, then after a period of time
i can set up a gallery for my 'genius' pictures!!!
MUA-HAHAHA-HAHAHHA

No comments: