Monday, June 9, 2008

MORE PICS!!

omg!! we watched chronicles of narnia 2day
i didnt want to in the first place
cuz i don noe why
but anws, it was really nice
just that it was linked to the first one, so i was like huhing during the movie
OMG!!! EDMUND OR EDWARD IS SO DAMN CUTEE!!!!
HE'S HOT I SWEAR. I SHOULD GO FIND HIS PIC=]
I LOVE ASLAM TOO!!
YOU KNOW THE LION??
ya, i think he's sooo charming
i love the roar
damn nice

BUT!!
the kids sitting behind are are just way irritating & annoying
OMFG! TALK NON-STOP CAN.
'OMG!! ASLAM!'
'later this thing will come out.... etc'
'ah ah ah'
LIKE WTF?!
not only that
i have no idea who's sitting behind me
but im so fishing suay
that whoever keeps pushing my chair!!!!!!!!!!!
i was so annoyed
then after that
they keep going to the bloody toilet
ughh
do you have a bladder problem?=] you need to see a doc?
i can help you now by CUTTING AWAY YOUR BLADDER!
then when they come back
they must hit my head luh!!!
i was like. f----u----c----k?!
SO ANNOYING CAN
cinema!!! must keep ur mouth shut
i noe you very excited, i also!!!
but shut up!!
me and smita were shh-ing the whole time
and we were like 'they very noisy leh'
but they still don care!
oh wtf

ok, chilllllllllll.

wad we ate!!=]]] very nice i tell you. we share.


see!! i hug dirty when i msg. my precious=]]]
smita wee!!!
i have no idea why amelia find this amusing.
mango!!!=]
i love this pic. cuz my face is blurred. duper nice right.
HAHHAA
yay, it fits.

and smita thot i was gonna point middle finger.
another way i guess
my fav=]: TABASCO SAUCE.
she's the same as my bro, i don noe what she's taking.

PASTAMANIA
FREAKING SPAS!!!!!
BANG BANG BANGLESSSSSS

IM A VERY IMPATIENT GIRL. i hate bishan's lift. damn lag luh. keep pressing non-stop and it refuses to fetch us. HMPH!
AT MINITOONS, NO WAIT, ACTION CITY. i have no idea actually
OK, STOP LAUGHING
im suppose to act as a bimbo. AND SHUDDUP, IM NOT A NATURAL AT THIS. I FEEL DAMN NOT AT EASE TAKING THIS PIC.
and can you imagine someone taking out this huge mirror from their bag and looking at themselves!?
I CANT. and don say 'ya, i can, you lor'-_-
bread fingers!! eh omg, the fake breads really look and feels like real bread. it smells weird though
at the mrt.
on the phone with my bf. read the words.'it's fake luh'

=]]
i love this edit the best. i love that train. and i mean those words.
phrase of the day
smita: OMG SEET!! I REALLY WANT TO PINCH YOUR FACE.
smita: OMG! YOU GOT BABY FATS!
smita: YOU GOT ALOT OF BABY FATS!
smita: AHH! YOUR BABY FATS! SO CUTE
yes, i noe i have baby fats
cant help it either
everyone likes pinching my face
why.....
and alfan, i wanna see the pics
go edit one luh
pls pls pls=]]]

No comments: