Sunday, June 22, 2008

MILO PRATA RULES!!

ok...
had ballet in the morn
got my ballet certificate!!
finally=]]
well, a pathetic 77, but oh well
work harder zhen
as i was packing my certificates in order
i realize im missing grade 2's certificate
ahh
maybe my mum kept it
i don noe yet....
i have alot of rubbish certificate yknow
but i love keeping them
for my own pleasure.
lol
ta-da! grade 6 certificate ooh
then...
oh watched spider man 2 on tv
i know that's random
had prata for dinner!!
yes

this is..... the MILO PRATA

it just taste like... milo
and 4eva... my cheese prata!!
i cant stand my dad!!!
yknow last nite

i slept with my mum to 'save air-con'

so ya

moi dad's snored kept me awake

thanks alot!

i was so irritated

kept shh-ing him. but duh, it doesnt work

after much frustration, i decided to

pinch his nose

it stopped! yay...

but after a while

zzzzz. it came back again.

TSK!!

I BUAY TAHAN

change room and slept with my bros

and i cant stand him for another reason

so racist can

tsk, he minds the indian actor being old

but when i say how bout liu de hua? (andy lau)

he bwg. cant say much. MUAHAHAH, so fun

okay, my mum is scolding me to finish up my hw

5 more newspaper articles and a whole load of shit

bye

No comments: