Friday, June 13, 2008

I NEVER PRAY FOR THIS DAY BUT I YEARN FOR THIS DAY
I SAW JIE LING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! OMGGGGG!!!!
(if you have no idea that im crazy over this person, she is my eye-candy)
(warning: this post is highly 'omg-ing and ahh-ing'. so don mind her)

i was blushing so much during ballet
and keep smiling 2 myself
am i kuku or wad
OMG, she came 2day for ballet class
ahhhhhh
ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhh ahhhhh
can i just scream
OMGGGG
i didnt noe she came till i heard someone say "where do i slot in?"
then the voice was so familiar and i realize it's her
OMGGG!!!!
ahhhhh, I WAS MOUTHING 'OMG! IT'S JIE LING' to wan yu
she keep laughing at me
but i stood at the other bar, not the same bar as her=[
then i went over to wan yu to tell her she's so lucky can talk to her
HAHHA, eh really
omgggg
the best comes at the back i tell you
she danced a dance which is
AHH, SO NICE
OMG OMG OMG
SHE DANCES SO WELL
THE BEST.. TO ME=DD
then luckily she danced that, if not she come for nothing
no no no, the best really comes at the back

she walked pass me then i said bye to her
OMGGGGG!!! I CAN FAINT!!!
SHE SAID 'BYE BYE' BACK!!!
like ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
so when she walked away
i was like pointing to her and jumping (oh, i was doing this to ye jing)
so ye jing went: i know, i saw it.
HAHHAHAHAHA, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
hit me




=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i wont be able to sleep 2nite
omg
i hope she comes next week
=]]]]]]
when my bro came home
i totally blurted everything out super fast
then i was jumping again
and i shook him dman vigorously
zhen: (then i hugged him) thanks for congratulating me!!=]]
howe: i very stinky and sticky yknow
zhen: i also!! nvm=]]
OMG, im going bonkers now
she's like the best dancer can
and she said bye to me
AHHAHAHAHAHA
im crazy
really, smack me.
ok, i don mean it
YAY!! SHOPPING 2MORO!!
KEE KEEE KEEEEE
10 'omg'.. no wait, 11 (+ the heading)
9 'ahhhhh'
3 'ahahhhaa'

No comments: