Tuesday, June 3, 2008

i have no idea why zen always prefer sleeping near the toilet. I NOE! cuz he just loves the smell. RIGHT? I KNOW, CONFIRM.-_-
zen never fail to take a cute picture. jealous!!!! damn, im jealous of my cat. and im drifting this topic away



alot of ppl say i look like a cat
or i resemble one
JIA YUE made some scribbling on one paper
[i need to find that out]
on why i look like zen
it's damn cute
ya, most probably, long nails. OI! DO I LOOK LIKE A CAT?!
oh oh, i heard that you would usually look like ur pet.
so maybe that's how it explains
yeahhh

IM SUDDENLY SO HAPPY!!=]]
hahahahaha
=]]]]]]]]]]]] SO HAPPY!!!!
omg, im very CRAZY 2day


oh man! i noe why
i ate like 3 sweets in one go
eh, 4. yeah
sugar rush
de wonder i was siao-ing in dance 2day

i couldn't help it...
i felt so much energy....
then i started doing my unglam dance steps
unglam means exaggerated and huge.

on the first day of dance=] yes, im the one in white. total unglamness. thank you

ogay, nvm. i don think you get it.
2day was really fun
i totally miss the times where we train like crazy for syf
maybe it's the urge to..... lose weight

eh really can
i see the pics i took during syf period and now
my face was slimmer
haiz....

btu 2MORO... tsk tsk tsk
is a bad bad day. tsk tsk tsk
my muscles are already aching like shyt and god damn it!!
i so need counter pain/ salon pas
anws, will i die if i mix both 2gether?
either i get twice the effect!=]]
or my skin will rot. oh, i wont die=]
ya ya. cuz i put counter pain on my thigh, then i put salon pas
then i didnt feel anything at all
OK WTH. i keep drifting off to another subject 2day
or do i do that every time
k nvm....

smita!!! seet loves you. remember wad i said ok!!
i know you don like hugs, but if you need one, i'll sacrifice myself ok!!=]
yes. deal.

so, my life this week
would all be just bout dance
no!! i can talk bout mrt trips!!
yes... muahahaa

i went to sch with gor 2day.
2moro i cant cuz i need to reach sch earlier.
and i like to see wad those adults wear to work.
so colourful!!!! some were just screwed


some were really good

OH OH !! I LOVE THE GAY DANCE XIU TAUGHT ME!!
I LOVE IT CUZ IT'S SO GAY!! (FYI, THAT'S WHY I USED THIS GAY COLOUR)

No comments: