Wednesday, June 25, 2008

freak!!!!!!!!!!! 'wanted' is NC 16 too.
TSKKK
smita how, damn suck

so either watch hancock
oh i say 'han' you say ___[cock] hahha! i love that
oh oh, or incredible hulk (hp's fav=])

i use to think that the dark...
belong to monster
i never thot of ghost b4
maybe i didnt noe wth was ghost last time
all i know was that i was VERY scared of the dark
but now, it's better, though still quite scary.

another thing
tv seems so complicated last time
AND I BET YOU GUYS DID THIS B4, I SWEAR..
TALKING TO THE TV
i did!! i actually thot the ppl 'inside' the tv would reply
hahhahaa
my bro bluffed me they replied
and i always dream bout the tv
like me walking into the tv and getting into another world
coolio.

oh last of all
yknow the other time i bought my bras
i realize black is really a minimiser colour
ppl who wear black looks slimmer rite
applys to bras
tsk, or some
ya i tried one black bra and it totally look damn small
DEPRESSED.....
ok ya crapped enough

No comments: