Saturday, June 28, 2008

FOREVER: FOR-EVER
HISTORY: HIS-STORY
CAREFUL: CARE-FULL

they do mean wad they do
you see.
the meaning of forever means never ever
and the word itself says it all. for-ever
so my mum's right
when you say i love you forever
think twice first
the END of forever is when you die
can you promise you'll love the person till you die
or still, if you really mean forever
would you be still able to love the person after recarnating?

and history. it's his story

next, careful. when someone is too care-full
they tend to make more mistakes
cuz they care too much, too full
AND THEY BECOME CARE-FOOLS
=]

anyhow, went for dinner at northpoint and automatically go to star bucks for coffee=]
yum
but couldnt stay long
cuz my bro wanted to go back to watch lotr
oh ya
the OP SHOP at northpoint is damn funny
no, it's my bad
but really
the male mannequin has pointy nipples
i keep laughing
then both my mum and bro tsk me







ughh
was it a long time since i cam-whored?
oh and fyi
i only stopped cuz my phone ran out of memory
hee
both phone and memory card
who is the homo that reads my blog
lol, i wanna noe=]]]
and badelmo is just the gay and guy, not homo
why is the whether so hot
hot hot hot hot
awaiting the air-con room ltr on
yay

No comments: