Saturday, June 21, 2008

erm, it's quite nc 16
so.
HAHAH, i think it's very funny. but quite senseless



step up2 dance prank.

u see, im bored
so im youtubing again
my bro's going to a bbq 2day
and another one 2moro
wth!!
i ask him to bring me he dont want

tsk


anws, got my passport alr
had a very BADD tummy ache
like it comes for a while
and it goes
terrible


god damn it!!
why are you so irritating!!
ughhh
sry
wont this suffering ever end
and i don noe whyi cant stop thinking bout it

anyhow...
i really wanna learn other dances if possible
or given the chance to.
and zen is so irritating
cuz he keeps wanting to jump out of the window
i don mean those that jump will die
the window that leads to the corridor
my bro says when guys talk to girls
they will scan the girls
say it's natural??
haha
i think it's quite funny
but even for me, i'll scan ppl wad
cuz i love ppl watching=D

No comments: