Thursday, June 12, 2008

and zen is really adorable.

peek-a-boo
LOOK!! if u cant see properly, i drew eyelashes for him and lipstick=]]]
the pic says it all

freaky, but still adorable!!!
i realize it looks pretty black
sope
went to sch early for stock-checking
xiu: eh, first time i see you so serious
it's like, wth. HAAHAHA
fine, im not a serious person luh
i don deny that luh
aloy: omg, u very scary, why you so angry, i dont want to talk to you already
not becuz of the stock checking luh
haha, yes, apparently aloy found me scary
rahhhh
k, anws
sec 3 dancers went to tiong later on for lunch
B.K!!
yum yum
then me melia and qi qi went to petrina's house
yeah, qi qi suddenly turned up
LOL, she's extremely retarded
i swear
ya, we planned to do hw
but turn out talking bout their guys instead
it's super retarded
we were talking bout how qi qi can go seduce him
HAAHHAA
so funny
ok, our private joke. the diff skin texture on shirt. HAHHA
and ya, i only managed to finish one compre
other then that
funny experience
not that bad i guess
OH OH!! I JUST FINISHED WATCHING ANTM
=]]
we had dinner, but we went out for supper later on
so i got online pretty late
apparently
i still have alot of unwanted words kept in me
i really want to get it out
as in
ughh
this is irritating!!
i refuse to use annoying cuz melia uses it and it's really bimbotic
hahahaha
smarties (the choco)
melia pours out a red, blue and pink on my hand
melia: eh i want the pink one
zhen: orh ok
zhen: ok, now help me pour a pink one, i want a pink one too
no no, i was thinking of wad melia would say
haahha. that's really not myself.
i dont noe wad's gotten over me
AHHH
aysh: im amanda
qiqi: im amanda, amanda wad?
aysh: amanda yew
qiqi: oh haha, im amanda me (fake surname btw)
QIQI's SO RETARDED CAN.


No comments: