Saturday, May 31, 2008

DID I MENTION THAT ANTS NOWADAYS ARE JUST GOING WOOO CRAZY
THEY ATTACK ALL SORTS OF THING
including...
WATER
oh my water must be shhee-weet then
they are going bonkers!
u can find them everywhere, attacking everything!!
so, no food left around now.

my 606th post
who actually takes note of all these stuff
bored ppl

yes im bored

zen is sitting beside the laptop now
i bet he is thinking of this
'omg!! zhen can type so fast. im super amazed by the sound and speed!!'

cuz he was giving me this super amazed expression!!
but now
he is just cleaning himself over there
so let him be then
hmph


OH OH!!
after the previous post
i had the urge to go down to jog
so i did
i only jogged 1.6km
that's pathetic
but better then staying at home for nothing
BUT!!!
when i came home
my dad bought fried chicken and fries
calories go calories come
ahh
anws, jogging alone is kinda boring and scary
like those ppl look at you with weird expressions...


oh i love this pic. maybe i should go learn photography from my mum. i wanted to take the flower, but it turned out taking the path as well. SPLENDID!

wadeva, yes i took it while jogging=] i hope i don get sick. it was drizzling, but the feeling was great. i should have asked hp to jog with me

yeah, tv time.
after eating those calories, i spent my good time watching tv. arghh




ogay
more calories would be coming up soon
cuz my dad's gonna buy prata
AHHHH
tv shows are so boring.....
i cant find anything else to watch
im bored
cuz my phone's not ringing
not use to it

No comments: