Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MRT ppl NEVER fail to irritate me

firstly
the train was faulty and stopped at ang mo kio for a really long time
that was perfectly fine with me
BUT
the train was already damn crowded, damn full
why do ppl still insist on sqeezing in?!
not like there would not be anymore trains anymore
they just SQUEEZE AND SQUEEZE LIKE NOBODYS' BUSINESS CAN!

THEN, this auntie keeps on holding the side of the door
not on the door luh
i was leaning against the thingy. you know that thing at the end of those seats. yeah
then that auntie's hand was right in front of my chest
cant she bloody let go and stop molesting me
she's damn, UGHHHH
ya, i did mention about ppl touching me b4 letting go of their hands right
damn irritating can
STUPID

and my phone IS FREAKING ku ku
i dont noe if it's the inbox damn full
or my phone has virus
or or, it just hates me=[
i needa keep restarting my phone to view those msgs
but now, they dont even tell me that someone msged me
damn mean can
i wanna a new phone

it's A math now
polynomials.
tsk tsk tsk
i should get over -
cuz i noe - never meant it

No comments: