Monday, May 19, 2008

HAVEN CUT MY HAIR YET=[[

i think my mummy don wanna me to do it 2day
arghh
i want!!!!
anyhow
got back from bugis
i went to national library for geog proj
as i predicted
nothing was done
with that bunch of ppl
pooja, tania, mohita and aru.
side-track effing easily
then im the only chi there
so wadeva movie they were talking bout...
im just ???
i was playing my hp games=]
yep
bad luck day in the morn
firstly, i was late
set alarm at 9, woke up at 11
meeting at 1150
damn pro rite
but nvm, always like that
so i rush and went out
then it was a freaking hot day can
oh secondly, i realize i didnt bring my earpiece = boring trip in the mrt
thirdly, i 4got to ask money from my parents
but luckily i brought enough luh
fourthy
i got scolded by my mummy for dressing like an ah lian
i seriously did not
she just got pissed by this not-so ah lian girl that we were blocking the way of her path
so she went tsk
then my mum went cannot say excuse me huh!
but she ignored her, and mummy was piss
so she walked away and said 'see luh, why must dress like an ah lian!'
i have zero idea how that links
but anyhow, lets just not care bout that
but i realize i was the earliest to reach-_-
damn ass luh
k fine! my day isnt very bad
after some useless talking
we went to macs and take a bite
cuz after obs, i went to BK and KFC already
then i told them must go macs
then we walked around..
tania damn cute luh. HAH
ok, tania, my lips are sealed

yup anws, back home now

wait wait!!!!!
i remembered something in the mrt
i hate ppl that hold the bar then when they release it, must hit something
something refers to SHUZHEN = me
(if you don noe who shuzhen is)
ya
not the first!!!!
i got hit on my forehead, cuz apparently the guy has long arms
my arm
my shoulder
my finger
every body part luh
damn ass
and don think sick when i say every body part
and if you didnt noe, i got molested b4
i 4got which post i posted bout it, last year i think
yup, cant stand them
for goodness sake!!
izzit that tough for you to lift ur hand slightly higher then deserve someone's hatred?~
especially from me?? HAHA
jk jk
next thing i thot of........
the perspective of ang mohs of GORGEOUS
i think that they think that gorgeous females are females with
-long wavy hair
-big eyes
-big boobs
apparently, i cant never be a gorgeous woman in this life
-i don have big eys
-i don have big boobs (and i would not go for a boobjob)
however, my hair still can grow luh
ya, im being quite biase to ang mohs but (sticks out tongue)
i don care

OH OH!!!
I THOT OF ANOTHER THING FOR MY LFOT PLAN (a must read)
wear waist belt
know why
cuz when u wear waist belt, you would be able to feel ur tummy growing bigger
then when you feel kinda tight
then stop eating
works rite!!!!
and another thing
you wear for quite long then there would perspire
can burn off fats
SO COOL RITE!!
you noe how i found this treatment???
OH IRONMAN ROCKS MY SOCK I TELL YOU
i was wearing this waist belt to go watch iron man
pics below
omg, cool show
name sounds extremely boring but damn nice show i swear
it's VERY VERY COOL
i went ku ku in the cinema
over excited

oh ya, is daniel ong leaving 987fm??
=[[[
there there the waist belt.

ironman rocks my socks! ahh, i should have taken a pic of a sock





IRON
MAN
ROCKS!!! ahh, he is damn charismatic i tell you. crush crush crush!!

i like dragon fruit~! bcuz it has pink covering
i was blogging on this damn laggy com
sucks luh
i go bathe liao

No comments: