Saturday, May 10, 2008

CREZ AWARDS WAS A BLAST

but b4 that
we were booked by ms tan the whole day for some geog competition
then we had to work on it
but 6 of us were so distracted that we could talk from metal to mouth
and all sort of weird topics
we rock
maybe cuz we were too distracted or something
yeah
then y.o sucks
OMG!!! 987 FM CAME!!
AHHH, love them
wonder who sent the email
omg, west grand boulevard was in our sch, the lead singer is freaking hawt.
like super duper cute alright
then after rocking us out
we went down to look at the nokia bus, and this whole grp of desperate crescentians were crowding around him
WTH
anws, my OBS grp name is armstrong
i only noe elvira, ming xuan, sarah cheong?!, chermaine is in this grp.
im scared of sarah, alot of ppl say she's disgusting, and they hate her.
eeeeeeewwwwww

OBS is just this mon. i cant believe it

that's them!!!

stupid phone, he's cute i swear

see see!! those despo! i heard ppl asking him alot of qn like wad's ur last name and bla bla

sch ended and we got back to bathe and prepare for crez awads
went with hui ping
millie's couz is super skinny luh.
then i was very early, so waited and waited
zoey and co. went to vivo and eat, and they were late.
so they place which i ''so call'' booked for them were taken up. stupid
then i sat there with this grumpy face, cuz it's no use trying to have fun without fun ppl
then i wanted to go sit with smita
so from gold, i went to sliver
but then i saw that can add chairs
so i went to sit beside nicole, in the gold place
best choice. i think i'll prefer sitting beside them
crez awards was just da bomb
im super happy!!
MO MO WON FOR COMPERE!!
AND ARIEL WON FOR SINGING!!! OMG
AND THE NC GRP WON FOR DANCING!!
ahh, my angel super cute
me.nicole.seewei.aloy
cant see? those are umbrellas
why? cuz there was this girl singing umbrella by rihanna. HAHA
during interval. amanda, me, kanice, pei qi
i think i was highing myself there
and and, i was deaf in one ear cuz of the loud speaker
wtf
it was that bad
but but, the new stuffs they added were great
the smoke, great sound system and lights

jeanette aw!!!!!
the one in white=]]
this year was great. love it
but then, i got pang seh by so many ppl
firstly, my family
they went home without waiting for me at my ah ma house, so i got to find someone to go home with
then i asked smita, she say okay
but after the show, she go cab with min yee again. not first time pang sei me already ok, smita, u owe me sweets
then i wanted to find joce, but she was going out for dinner-_-
so late. haha
so i was quite piss cuz
i had to go home alone so late. so f-ass
but at the bus stop, i saw ye jing!=]]
yay, so went home with her
then there was this damn disgusting guy that kept looking at us and profiling us. i mean looking up at down. super gross
then my dad fetch me home from the mrt, luckily i didnt have to walk home
i was super beat when i got back

then 2day, i woke up and went to sch
so tired, but at least productive
for the geog thingy again
tania me and pooja were there
=]]]
tania is so cute. hahaha
yknow after the geog thing, she ask me whether want to go watch movie
then i called my mum to ask her
mum: you got money to watch meh
zhen: my fren is lending me
mum: wah, so good, let me talk to her
zhen: huh? okay....
[pass phone to tania]
tania: hello?[she was super scared, haha]
i don noe wad they were talking bout but she say my mum ask her whether i need to pay interest. LOL.
then yay, my mum allows so we went to lido
ate kfc then we went to the cinema
we watch.... 'WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS!!'
then when we went in, it was so empty
but i like
the show was great
HAHAHA
maybe 6.8/10
the storyline was nice, but wasnt really funny
i wanna watch more movie
tania influence me to
lol, then now im back home
finally able to blog

oh i think i accidentally deleted all the stuffs in my memory card
IM SO SCREWED UP OK
my pics all gone=[[[
no, not im screwed
my phone is such a jackass
hmph

THANKS MELIA FOR THE CHOC, UR DEBT IS CLEARED
ESTHER STILL OWES ME ICE-CREAM
haha. but she's giving me on my birthday.
haiz

k, i go eat something.
shit, LFOT. cannot

No comments: