Friday, April 25, 2008

ZEN!!
muah!
in wad way do we look alike? LONG NAILSSS

CUTE HUH
YAY, added new songs into my imeem=]]

thanks to mo mo as well
oh yeah, HOW WAS ENG TEST...
hummmm
i wrote a compo on perfection[ sounds cool huh. HEE ]
it's some shitty thingy
i hope i pass it
REALLY DO
TSK

anws

i think short ppl should not wear low-cut tops
THEY REALLY SHOULD NOT
or even of they want to, can they like use a shawl to cover their cleavage up or something?!
2day when i was on my way to ballet on the train
i saw this woman (ok, woman makes her sounds old, she's like 20 plus i think)
and one head shorter then me
somewhere there, i think im exaggerating the facts
then she was wearing this low cute top and can totally see the inside luh, i mean if she had big boobs which she has
like the cleavage was totally obvious
then i saw some cheekopehs[peeping-toms. oh yeah, why must they accuse toms??] that were obviously taller then her
peeping inside
like keep glancnig
EEW EWW EWW!!

BALLET WAS ALRIGHT I GUESS
i felt more energetic
and OM-ASS, im growing damn fat
i noe i shouldnt care
but it feels yucky when i can pinch something out of my tummy
yeah, i hate pinching myself
do i make sense??
NO, I SHOULD DO MORE CRUTCHES

oh btw, zen is such a B-A-B-Y!!!
yknow when i gave him his meal
he ate a little
but due to the fact that i ACCIDENTALLY
smack the air con remote control against the wall that smacked on the other wall and made a loud bom that distracted him
he k-po and walk towards me
then i ask him to go back and eat he don wan
so i had to feed him
like put on my hand and feed, THEN he wants to eat
so dumb
HAHA but cute=]]

I NOE SUPPER IS BAD
BUT IT'S YUMMY!!
I WANNA GO COOK MAGGIE MEE!!!
eh wait, THINK OF FAT TUMMY FIRST
SUCK LUH
i'll go eat cornflakes with milk
p.s: if i had a female dog, i would name it BITCH
edited: i ate cookies instead

No comments: