Wednesday, April 16, 2008

yo yo!!

oh yeah, i haven thank those that wished me good luck for my ballet exam
THANKS ALOT!!=)))
LOVE U GUYS
and b4 i 4got
during flag day
i saw siying and her fren
thanks for donating!! (she reminded me to blog bout this. hehehe)

2moro is a math test
and im multi-tasking. studying and playing
omg, i have no planning
i feel so unorganized
arghh
and dian didnt come to sch 2day
=(


=]]]
when i got back from ballet, smita told me joce gave me this from bangkok
the lighting too dark luh
but it's so pretty!!
using it now=) haha eew, i just realize that my shawty get loose is not the real one.
tsk, i better go change it
oh u noe the mtv of ching-a-ling
by.... i 4got who. the vid is DAMN COOL. really. the dance is so =DD

went to lido for lunch today
with smita and co
i felt quite outcasted at first
hehehe
but after that it went well
charlotte and co were damn funny
oh we watch the stupid vids on youtube again
anws, it was great=))

BUT IT RAINED AGAIN
i gtg mug for a math already
good bye
i feel like i have a 324398902834098 to blog bout but i need time to recall and blog


No comments: