Sunday, April 20, 2008

YAY, photos finally up
loads of cat photos=]]

erm, on sat, went to my ah ma house
and played bridge!!
haven played that in a looong time
&
cat paradise man
there were so many cats at my ah ma's place

persian cat!!
OMG, LOOK AT THIS MEOW MEOW. SO WHITE AND CUTE
THIS IS HOW SHE STRETCHES HERSELF. SHE BECUZ SHE DON HAVE BALLS
=]]]]] CANT HELP BUT SMILE

OMG, THIS IS DAMN ADORABLE. THERE ARE MORE!!

SHE HAS PRETTY EYES. HER EYES ARE RED I SWEAR. AND SHE ACTS DAMN TAME. SHE MAKES ME WANNA TOUCH HER BUT HAHA, NO THANKS
ANOTHER CAT. so cute, omg. sit there like statue
2 of them the white one blend in with the background. haha

the tail is so furry
NOW FOR THE ULTIMATE PICTURE!! this is uber cute!! omg, cant stand it!! [don ask me to sit down]
SO CUTE. =DDDDanws, after that, we went for prata!!
yum yum
at yishun, somewhere near my pri sch
ate 2 cheese prata! delicious
and
the lime juice is refreshing too
imeanthefoodisnice
then went back home
and i CAM-WHORED!
















THE SCREWED UP HAIR AFTER ONE WHOLE DAY
I.... SERIOUSLY DON NOE WHAT IM DOING


SO CUTE, LOOK LIKE HE'S PRAYING
omg, oreo so cheapo. suppose to be chocolate and peanut butter, they only put peanut butter and so freaking LITTLE!!
ANWS, I WOKE UP LATE FOR BALLET TODAY
the thing was that
i woke up at 7 to set alarm to wake up at 10.30
my ballet's at 11.15
so i went back to sleep after that
then i got a msg from ye jing saying am i coming
and i realize the time was 11
FREAK LUH
and i was late
then i realize i set it at 10.30 PM
I SUCK
need not remind me=]
HW...
OOOOHH, i better go do
yknow wad, i cant remember how to do a math already
gahhh
and im gonna cut my hair!!
i mean, layer it/ thinner it
cuz it's one whole big bunch of....
err, GRASS
BLACK GRASS
i don make sense
i actually wanted to cut short
not bunk
but sexy short (JK)
then i decided not to
don noe why either
OH GOSH, I CAN SMELL ZEN'S SHIT FROM HERE! HE JUST SHITTED
yeah, i plan to curl my hair next time
don noe
long hair can do more things to it
but very hawt
this is quite crappy
and it really stinks
omg, ZEN!!
ok, good bye=]

No comments: