Thursday, April 17, 2008

when u turned around, i looked away. this is not fate

zen looks like he's dead right. LOOK at his eyes!! but he's still alive luh
see!! i still support the disables ppl's association=))





dian drew this!! so ccute right. that's me btw. HHAA
i drew this. ZOEY!! haha. yknow which is the part that resemble her the most? her hair. next time i take with her beside the picture
alriti
i have to do ss graded assignment
ahh
oh oh! ss consultation was so fun!!
we turn out talking to poon
haha, so fun
shags, zoey, dian, lynette, kanice and nisa were there
LOL=]]]
i got quite high too

2day a math tests was really terrible
OMG, MY GRADES ARE ALL DROPPING!!!!!=((
I SO NEED TO MUG

melia: yknow why all my grades so lousy, cuz i never study
zhen: DAMN, means i need to study twice as much

yep
i learnt new words!! yay

putri means princess
putra means prince
busuk means stink (alfan/badelmo taught me. yay)
kuti (i don noe how to spell) = bitch
charlotte scolded smita tat. HAHA. not on purpose though
ubat = medicine (dian taught me)

HAH, so uber luh
and yes dian came to sch 2day. yip=)
andd
after ss consultation, went to melia's class to allow her to deafen my ears
nah, jk luh
yep
it feels quite weird now
i don noe why
my life is turning another new direction
GIMME TIME TO ADAPT LUH

poorani's damn funny
books keep her awake
she's a book worm fyi
and whenever she tells me she's sleepy
i noe wad to do
1) take out my ruler
2) wait till she closes her eyes
3) bend ruler
4) release it
5) SHE'S AWAKE!!
cool huh. my great strategy=))

READ THIS. it's quite retarded. going home after lido
hui ping: what are you going to do when you get home
millie: shit
hui ping: then?
millie: pee (zhen comes in)
hui ping: then?
zhen: bathe
hui ping: then?
zhen: on my room light
hui ping: then?
zhen: open window
hui ping: then?
zhen: on fan
hui ping: then?
zhen: pet zen
hui ping: then?
zhen: put down my bag
hui ping: then? EH WAIT!! hahahaha, means u bathe with ur bag!!!
zhen: OMG, hahahhaha, no no HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....
hui ping: HAHA, then?
zhen: dry my bag
hui ping: then?
zhen: dry my books
hui ping: HAHAHAHA

alright, that was quite reatarded=))
byebye

No comments: