Wednesday, April 2, 2008

wa-la

yes, im at home now
when im suppose to be in sch
this is not called ponning
i just woke up at 6.45 2day
which is freaking late
so i didnt go to sch
it feels weird
pls tell me wad hw there are
and how was ss test huh?
there's P.E 2day
lol, not there
i miss my class mates
cuz, it's so boring at home
and i cant get high myself at home
i don noe why it happened though
i set 2 alarm already...
maybe cuz i always rely on my human alarm to wake me up(my dad)
2day he spoil also
i wanna sing in class again!!!
sry smita for not able to go home with u
HAHA

finally got the lollipop from JOEY LEE!!
expire already luh
oh, i haven eat yet
looks too cute to be edible. hha
oh thank u amanda for being out delivery person=))
AH HAH! CAUGHT DIAN TRYING TO EAT MY LOLLI
looking nerdy
and spastic
spastiker
better
that's my specs. dian looks so serious in it. HAHAH. all during CME lesson
me and my beloved lolli

SMITA AND POOJA
VIVIEN
VIVIEN HAWT. haha
u noe wad she's doing? she's using the OHP mirror to pin up her hair
so cute

look-alike
it's not worth it to squit ur eyes meant
wad's meant to be read would be but not this
i blog this cuz it would help
thanks for hanging on so long
but i can take u no more
ure changing and i hate it
byebye

No comments: