Saturday, April 5, 2008

ive got my knee guard.....

i spent like so long in the shop ALONE trying to choose a GOOD knee guard
which apparently
i have no idea wad's a good knee guard
SO I KEEP TRYING AND TAKING OFF
the worst part is that
putting on was hard
cuz of my fking muscular calves
BUT TRYING TO TAKE IT OUT WAS WORSE
i was perspiring like crazy using all my might to pull it out
it's something i wont want to experience again
then i paid for it (finally)
and i went to grab 3 pairs of contacts lenses
shucks
next week are all the tests
and next next week is ballet exam
life kinda sucky
ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

hey long time no see
talking to ivandy
it's quite amazing. we don crap
we actually talk deep stuffs
wow. im amazed by myself

and i started cam-whoring!! hehehe



so cool!! i mean uber







YES, IM IN THE TOILET




anws
i have to go eat my dinner now
MACS!!
oh WTFISH
my dad saw my blog and said
'eh, u send your photo to GUY arh'
like why must it be a guy?!?!
oh, i didnt go for chem extra lessons 2day
i noe i need to
but i was too lazy
i woke at 1.30PM 2day btw
oink

No comments: