Sunday, April 6, 2008

it's so hawt (but it rained)



it was sweet
u made butterflies grow in my tummy=)
anws, i have ballet rehearsal later

i don noe why
but im looking forward to it
for the first time
and my knee still hurts
wtf
WHY!!??
I WANT IT TO HEAL
ANY ADVICE??


OH AND, amazingly
i woke up at 10 plus MYSELF
DESPITE SLEEPING AT 3
worth it
oh man, am i going the wrong direction
i should control this situation b4 it gets out of hand (doesnt matter if u don get a THING im saying)


oh oh, me and melia have decided on something
yay
and if u ask, i will not be joining crez awards this year
though i did plan to join
cuz there's no fking time anymore!!
they always make us rush

darn it

and i was wearing the knee support thingy the rest of the day
and when i took it out
wa-la. look at those linesssss
really, it's much obvious (thanks to this lousy camera quality)oh btw, during ballet yesterday
wan yu showed me her new phone
OMGOLDFISH!!
IT'S DAMN NICE. SHEEZ, MAKES ME WANT A NEW PHONE TOOOOOO

i just went to take in the towels
cuz it's raining
so heavy
u don get wad i mean right
u noe those towels on bamboo poles
yeah, i was dragging it in with all my strength
and stuck myself in between the poles
haiz
and it's almost time for ballet
2MORO there's phys and chi test
those 2 subs not that bad
the bad ones are chem and lit
=((
i don noe if we should continue this
i don noe if i enjoy it
but last nite, it was tingling
im just scared to admit my feelings
i don want to regret anything
sry

No comments: