Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I SCREWED UP 2 DANCES FOR BALLET EXAM

even my smile was fake and shaky
my whole body was shivering
not cuz it's cold but yeah
hate it
for one dance, my leg became jelly and i lost my balance
how great
ye jing still say she wanted to laugh
i was pouting, but obviously not in front of the examiner
i smile in front of her

and then me and ye jing went KFC for lunch after the exam, to de-stress
and talked crap
then i rushed home and rush to sch
to make it in time for chem
=))
HELLO ZHEN, I LOVE YOU
-smita
i still have the other pics, but i need to send them thru bluetooth one. so wait
CLASS-TEE!! OMG, I LOVE MY CLASS TEE

THE BACK. WOO!
AND MY NAME. SIMPLE BUT SO SWEET HUH
AND HE HAD TO CHOOSE TO REST ON MY BAG
AND GROOM URSELF

FINALLY!! U REALIZE URE DOING SOMETHING BAD
STUDYING FOR SUCKY GEOG
i made oreo and milk. but i couldnt finish the milk. i drank only 1/4
my stomach was giving me probs yesterday
let me bang hard and die alright
i was stressing out like mad.
flipping of pages do not help info to sip into ur helpless brain

_l_
ooh
2day was long and short
omg, my chair is killing me!!
it's super spoilt
but nvm, got use to it
but once again, sooner or later, i'll fall down
after sch 2day
we went macs at tanglin mall!!
pei qi, dian, zoey, yi shang and me
omg, u noe zoey so mean luh
she go anyhow order ice lemon tea
so nvm, i don mind ice lemon tea, not like it's poison
but she drank the whole cup!!
i allowed u to drink arh
but i don mean the whole thing right
i was super thirsty after my meal then when i look into the cup
it's empty. i felt super piss just now
anws, in order to finish up the macs points

those that are members of macs should noe
i bought 2 hamburger
LITERALLY HAMBURGERS
LIKE WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD STILL BUY HAMBURGERS. HAHA.
I BOUGHT 2. to use up the points
2 yummy nei nei

bbq sauce!

sweet chilli! hearts for you. though it might be the ugliest uve seen
zoey went starbucks to buy cheesecake. it's very nice=))
uh huh, then now im home

and i gtg rush out my hw

which i really have no wish to do so

and cuz my lil bro wants to use the laptop

gd bye

anws, geog test, i couldnt finish the last qn. tsk

and there are only 2 qn. FYI

No comments: