Saturday, April 5, 2008

i need knee guard


that's wad wan yu told me to buy
would help my PAINFUL ASS KNEE
that has been like this for a week!
if not i need go see sinseh
cuz mdm fung say cannot wear knee guard for examination
AND AND! she keeps saying this year's examiner is young and gets angry easily if u do one wrong step
so she ask us to smile more
WTHHHHH

anws, mr m says 'cool' and 'lame' are outdated words
the word we're to use now is "uber"
which means cool
aiya, wadeva, uber sounds so eeeeeyer

AND 2 THINGS HAPPENED 2DAY
WILL TALK BOUT IT BELOW

oh, 2day is road run day
the best part was to have ice-cream after the run
BUT FYI, i just acted like those market aunties and grab the ice-cream like that's my fish
nvm, cuz it was limited yo!!
and 2day was OKAY....
i don noe luh

having my happy lollipop

BROKEN SMILE
2day i wrote some words on my hand
'you don noe me, u don even care..'
ppl who read it will ask 'why u so emo'
erm, it's the lyrics of a song (boston)
damn nice i tell u, the lyrics are so linkable
and yeah, went back with nicole
smita!! i really didnt pang seh u
sry if i did=((
i was late for ballet (as usual)
cuz i was using the com
keep telling myself, STILL GOT TIME, NVM
like wth, that's the worst thing to do
trust me
i cant jump [cuz of my knee=((]

FACT BOUT ZHEN:
1)i don like making ppl wait for me
2)i don like waiting for ppl
3)i cant pronouce my own name properly
4) i don like saying my own name



YES DAT'S WAS U'RE SEEING. U'RE NOT SEEING THINGS. THAT'S ZEN
SO CUTE RIGHT. OMGGGGGGG
I LOVE TAKING CLOSE SHOTS OF ZEN. makes him look ugly. aiya, all his pics so cute. close shots makes him look super funny!!

INCIDENT 1:
FLASHER
zoey and aishah saw a flasher this morning
they say that the guy's zipper was open
he wasnt wearing underwear
and his dick was hanging out
LITERALLY
SAY "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW"

INCIDENT 2:
UMBRELLA FIGHT
my mum was having her lunch or dinner (i 4got)
she said she heard some commotion behind
so she turn around and see
she saw this big guy holding on to this skinny guy
and this other guy use an umbrella to whack him
his hands, his head
everywhere
and the umbrella broke
OMFG
wtf are they doing, btw, they are ah bengs
luckily this brave lady came out and shouted stop
then they dispersed
but the guy that got whacked follow them too
WTHHHHHH
???
then those ah pei at the side do nothing but watch
when they disperse already, my mum heard one ah pei say
'that girl k-po luh, don wan her life only' (in hokkien)
HELLO OLD FUGLY AH PEI
IF IT WASNT THE LADY WHO BRAVELY CAME TO SHOUT
SOMEONE WOULD HAVE DIED
(my mum say the guy used all his strength to whack the other guy, and u can hear the sound. OUCH)
STUPID OLD UNCLE
THINK U VERY CLEVER HUH, ONLY NOE HOW TO SIT THAT AND WATCH THE NOT-SO-WATCHABLE DRAMA
it's so scary to witness this kind of violence fighting
ahhh
ok, ive blogged alot
and im going to sleep=)



No comments: