Sunday, April 27, 2008

i just felt bored.
and this felt lame
This is true man, that DOG just called me a 'woof'.. [National Sarcasm Society] says:
even some of my chinese frens listen to malay songs

SEETSHUZHEN. why do i still feel. being stuck sucks says:
OH
SEETSHUZHEN. why do i still feel. being stuck sucks says:
OKAY..
SEETSHUZHEN. why do i still feel. being stuck sucks says:
is that suppose to make me feel guilty or wad

This is true man, that DOG just called me a 'woof'.. [National Sarcasm Society] says:
dunno
This is true man, that DOG just called me a 'woof'.. [National Sarcasm Society] says:
maybe
This is true man, that DOG just called me a 'woof'.. [National Sarcasm Society] says:
u racist sia
This is true man, that DOG just called me a 'woof'.. [National Sarcasm Society] says:
nvr hear own language
This is true man, that DOG just called me a 'woof'.. [National Sarcasm Society] says:
lols
This is true man, that DOG just called me a 'woof'.. [National Sarcasm Society] says:
jkjk

SEETSHUZHEN. why do i still feel. being stuck sucks says:
HAAHAH!
SEETSHUZHEN. why do i still feel. being stuck sucks says:
WTH?!

SEETSHUZHEN. why do i still feel. being stuck sucks says:
im racist to my own race
SEETSHUZHEN. why do i still feel. being stuck sucks says:
now that makes alot of sense

This is true man, that DOG just called me a 'woof'.. [National Sarcasm Society] says:
haha
This is true man, that DOG just called me a 'woof'.. [National Sarcasm Society] says:
lols
This is true man, that DOG just called me a 'woof'.. [National Sarcasm Society] says:
see..
This is true man, that DOG just called me a 'woof'.. [National Sarcasm Society] says:
i'm good to ur race leh

SEETSHUZHEN. why do i still feel. being stuck sucks says:
HAHA
SEETSHUZHEN. why do i still feel. being stuck sucks says:
fine
SEETSHUZHEN. why do i still feel. being stuck sucks says:

lol
This is true man, that DOG just called me a 'woof'.. [National Sarcasm Society] says:
i speak abit of ur language


so moral of story, eh no, convo
im racist to my own race=]]
whee.

No comments: