Sunday, April 13, 2008

DIGGING UP THE PAST
[but there are some pasts that i do not wish to recall]

i found some pics from last year, when i had really fugly hair

at tiong food court. candid luh
'gambling'
=]]

and curie cheer last year
yknow when u cut bangs
the process of letting it grow longer is ugly
really, it sucks alot

and and. the sticker picture. the sticker stole my lemonlight. i look quite plump
i swear, it was my owner(SITI AISHAH!!) who pasted that sticker on my forehead
we two look alike right. XI MIAN!! LONG LONG SIS!!
quite freaky
yknow last year, when we got our class pic
i thot xm was me
then i was thinking im not that tall, why i stand there
then i spotted me at another place
HAHA
we look alike. omg
scary

GEEZZZ, 2MORO'S MY BALLET EXAM
*CROSS FINGERS

flag day was amazing
i was thinking bout it last night
i cant believe i was so polite
HAHA
oh ya ya!!!
we went vivo for awhile to enjoy air con
after being chase out
then me and mo mo went to see wad movie they are showing
there was this movie called teeth
and below the word teeth
it writes: vagina dentata
we thot it's the director
but ivandy told me it's some kind of R show
but b4 i knew that, i was telling momo
zhen - "imagine her bro's name, penis dentata"
mo mo -"which parent in the right mind would name their child that?!"
HAHAA
i assumed vagina is the sis cuz like.
u should get me
vagina belongs to the female
penis belongs to the male
HAHA
anws, i shant be so sick
but i still need to say i one more thing
we went urban male
we saw this tee that attracted me last time (somewhere last year) but i 4got wad it wrote on it
but this time i took it down=]
it's quite cliche
so it doesnt matter if u guys already know it

MATHS TUTOR:
add me and you, subtract our clothes, divide your legs and multiply!!

great tutoring yo
u have officially learnt something from my blog
but i cant assure it's useful
heee

p.s: I LOVE 'GO-ON GIRL' BY NE-YO!!!

No comments: