Saturday, April 12, 2008

ANWS, during ss lessons some days ago
i felt bored, so i kinda doodled in my ss text book=)
yknow that red pimple-looking thing at the side
it's supposed to be a manga eye
i drew it at first, but decided to draw human eye later on
there it is!!
i love the eyebrow
but i drew half only


but during a maths after recess, i continued drawing, being so obsessed with it
so i completed the drawing
haha
the not so pretty side
the prettier side=)) I LOVE THE EYE
randomness
and the next day, i continued adding stuff to my person
during chinese
i added hair!!=))
and thickened the lips

the person had a plastic surgery on the nose, that's why so weird=))and can u see i added piercing too? omg, i changed it to become pai kia
and after ballet, i didnt have time to change, so i just wore my pants and went home
that's my leotard


and during ballet, we are to give a retarded smile. im serious

zen keeps rubbing my leg
wad's that?!? oh oh! it's zen's nose!
meowing FOR FOOD. WTH FAT PIG
and after flag day!!
with my hair's all screwed up
and yes, i did come back with those tarded stickers on
and some ppl did laugh
tsk
wheee
alright

business over. ta!



No comments: