Sunday, March 2, 2008

UGHH

darn idiot
anw, i slept at 2 last nite
and woke up quite early
with the 'help' of my eld'bro
and so we went to don noe where to have breakfast
ate kway chap
SUCKY
*sticks toungue out
firstly, i don like the service, secondly, i don like how they present their food
but i was hungry, so i still ate
ugh
nvm, then we went to chong pang
cuz my mummy say she wanted to buy skinnys for me
LIKE HOW SWEET IS THAT=)
so i went to check it out
but skinnys suddenly don seem very appealing to me anymore
mmm
so i bought 2 tops, and few pants instead
the pants are so chio
and really funny
hee
ok
i show u
this was wad i wore...
the tee
another tee. and pants.=))
ooh. i love that pants. it's very dancy. as in, u feel free wearing that
and this... is the aladin pants. SO CUTE RITE. MUAHAHA
yeah, they make my day
other then that
i just stoned the whole day
doing hw and watching dumb old tv
im bored, like serioulsy
watching vids kill time


No comments: