Saturday, March 29, 2008

RELIVING OF CHILDHOOD DAYS.......

wow wee
2day after lunch, we play hopscotch!
i won with my socks
why?
cuz i cant possibly throw my phone
and my pin is freaking lao ya
so i took out my shoe and socks
since my feet is big already, the shoe would increase the surface area
so i took it out
and i decided to use my socks. and roll up into a flat ball
MUAHAHHA!
it keeps landing on chu xuan's wallet
LOL LOL LOL
jiayue: chu xuan, better go wash ur wallet. (thanks luh. HAHHAHA)
good job done zhen
jk
oh yeah, nicole was there, mun yee, jia yue and chu xuan
ling came after a while
we were noisy i think
then yea

how bitchy are you?
well, i think i was bitchier last time
like asshole, wad have i been doing?
ok, maybe not very bitchy but really childish
during pri sch days
when me and sheryl koh, at the canteen, waiting for sch to start [afternoon session](i 4got how to spell, pri sch fren)
were playing, then we heard that touching other ppl's shoulder means bad luck
so we started playing this balancing game
then it's damn obvious we are trying to wish each other bad luck
cuz we would purposely try to lose our balance and then purposely aim for the shoulder and grab it
and say thanks or something and continue playing
till the bell rings
she does the same thing too. HAHAHA, it's very childish i noe
i just realize i have so much childhood (i think)
and i also thot thru my past years in crescent, how i loved to show off
i feel like slapping myself

anws, i still have pics in my phone
my phone so cock
cant recieve msgs properly
AHHHH!!
must keep restarting it

OH AND CONGRATS TO DIAN FOR LEARNING TONG HUA!!
she manage to learnt the chi version of tong hua (chorus)

i wanna try to learn malay too

ACJA FAIR 2MORO!!
go fun o rama!!!
ballet was really tiring today
i don noe why but my left knee hurts when i jump or lean on it
and my stomach is damn bloated today
my period coming i think
as wan yu says
AHH, hope it comes the day after, not 2moro
and PLEASE NOT on my ballet exam

No comments: