Friday, March 14, 2008

oh shoots, im suppose to go out now

there's ballet 2day, so im stuck at home
melia actually asked me out, but haiz, my mummy don allow
im getting sicker and sicker
i mean literally!!!
i keep coughing non-stop
i have to go out and buy zen's food
and have lunch with xiang

the letter jessica (4S3) wrote to me

OMGAWD. this book is damn cute. i bought it from the i don noe where place that i renewed my passport. i was finding a book to paste my neos in. ive done it already. take pic a show u next time
i don noe why it's that white. i never edit my pics. except those obvious ones with 'x' on my face. oh ya, btw. my paint function is gone. oh wth


then after that, i decided to take some retarded pictures=))
i do look like a tomboy


i do look like a ghost
i do look like a girl-_-
i do look boyish cutei do look like a bimbo (this is on purpose)
I DO LOOK SPASTIC. this is when my ring slipped out of my finger expression
i do act like a nerd
OH YES I DO
I DO SUFFER PAIN FROM MR ZEN
AND IT BLED AND HURTS BLOODY LOT

that was pretty spas

anws, yes, zen slashed me for free

now there's blood clot

he's getting more and more dangerous.

ohhh. ok, im feeling way dizzy

gtg for brunch. lacking of FOODDDDDD

No comments: