Thursday, March 13, 2008

my throat has officially broke

when i talk, keep breaking luh
and it hurts alot
even when i swallow saliva
anws, went to i 4got where to renew my passport
rain cats and dogs
stupid weather
ughhh
RAIN BLOODY NON-STOP
then yeah, my mum wants me to finish my hw by sat
hmph
so i need to do
this is a snap shot from one vid i took last nite
i edit already then upload. don tell you wad izzit about first

THE RAIN






my skirt was totally soaked. so was my socks and shoe. haven dry yet luh my poor shoe

that's when i love umbrella ella ella a a a. but freaking hell! umbrella only would help cover ur head. and at most ur shirt
can someone go invent an umbrella that prevents this from happening?!
raincoat and ponchos are not counted. it's so troublesome to WEAR those

BAD DAY



WTH
iM bored.... bored.. bored....
i wonder how mas selamat survives in the rain
my fren told me that he escaped in a speed boat to indo
HAHA
i have something to blog bout my lil'bro but i 4got already
AHHHH



No comments: