Wednesday, March 19, 2008

LA LA LA LA

2moro's sports carnival
how exciting
i told myself to sleep early
but ite, it did not work
oh well
nvm
anws, 2day after sch, went to 3s2b for the dance prac
was so funny!
geraldine comes out with the weirdest actions
like last time, she came out with this chicken action.
SUPER SPAS
yeah, it was so hawt there
2moro we'll do well=))
so exciting
hahahahha
ok, i think i better drink some water and sleep soon
need to wake up at 5.15 2moro
and wallace wants to call me
hear how awful i sound. TSK
fyi, i talk less in the morning. i don noe why. my voice just doesnt comes out as much
and it's damn low and kinda gonna break soon
AIYA, WHO CARES LUH


LOOK! SO MANY BIRDS!! (don get me huh. i meant the 'CRANES'. now u get me? crane=bird) and yeah, that head belongs to dad

FERRIS WHEEL!!
u noe when my mum say we're going to the singapore flyer
i had no idea where that was till my bro say it's the ferris wheel
it looks quite minimized when u're under it

ferris wheel, myself, and pimple
mummy's credits

that's gor's gay hand. MUAHAHA. squash my head luh
i asked him to take pic of me hugging the palm tree. this is wad he took

and another time.... HE SUCK
the lame thingy
the very front is my hand, followed by my mummy's. her hand looks like my lil'bro's hand. HAHA. REALLY

and lastly, i took a pic with this poky tree. ugh. with the light. -_-. i could hug the other tree, but this is way gross
then we ate some dairy free ice-cream. DAMN NICE. & DAMMN EX=)
13.80 FOR 2 CUPS. 4 DIFF FLAVOURS
i tell you something. he noes im taking the pic
AND THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS LIKE AT NIGHT!! how cute. and the white thing is the moon
oh and as promised. the neo book

see. i pasted it in. but... i took the pic b4 i actually decorate the neo prints. damn dumb
the first few neos i took. miss them loads......
and in sch 2day!!! oh when i took out my phone. it was in camera mode. i accidentally press the button. hee
DURING CHEM SPA 2DAY!!
the sparkly and the sunshine. lynette's mrs chia 's sunshine. HAHAHAHA
omg, so glittery. i like. it's poochi's
the ugly and the pretty. and keziah's 'beautiful' hand=))
there's an aluminium piece inside
and after heating, it turned black!!!! so cool. omgawd. and it smells like ammonia. DAMN PAINFUL. i don noe why
and we're suppose to see if the red litmus paper turns blue. cuz of... SHIT! i 4got. DARN IT. nvm, heck. so i thot it was pretty cool. but it would start to turn pink after awhile. so i put all the litmus paper inside=)
yeah, tat's about it
i gtg catch on some sleep
waking EARLIER 2moro
good nite!

No comments: