Monday, March 24, 2008

ahhhhh

im...... ahhhhh
damn it
should i should i not
nvm
this is the second time my mum caught me on the phone with er hem
oh and
i went to sch 2day, my classmates didnt ask much bout my eyebrow
but when i went to dance
whoa
'wad happen to ur eyebrow'
'u look different'
'did u do something to ur eyebrow?'
and so on luh
apparently, alot of ppl do not noe the meaning of threading their eyebrow
erm...
it's like u use the thread, then u twist it here and there
and pull the thread across ur eyebrow, and pull ur brow out to form the shape
-_-
i noe u don get me but the chi word is wan mian or something
they tend to understand the chi version better
mmmmm
ive got weird taggers that i don noe
anws, i woke up late this morning
i did set the alarm, erm but i off it and continued pigging
so my mum came in and was like 6:12 already!
that's very late for me, i get out of house at 6.00
AND RYAN HIGA HAS NEW VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!
omg, the title is so dman stupid
hahah, get it? the title of that vid is 'so damn stupid'
yeah,... so lame.
teehee
me and ling were doing the nerd clap
DAMN FUN

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: