Friday, February 22, 2008

PAPERS!!! I MEAN TEST PAPERS

my hair looks quite long. mmm, and screwed up



that's my knee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
shuddup zhen
anw, the 3 tests 2day was... WTF

sope, chem was a killer paper whereas my classmates thought it was OKAY
like omg, shuzhen is so stupid!
but luckily i managed to finish my ss and geog paper whereas they keep complaining they did not

wow, shuzhen u have magic fingers!

no no, actually i scribbled my way thru
19847193847 teachers told me to be neater/very hard to read/untidy!!
fyi, since sec 1. i was way neater in pri sch
oh like scribbling's the in thing

NOT


so the pt is i would never rite love letters as my handwriting would totally spoil the letter.
and it's quite easy to spot my papers
ooh, so untidy.. oh must be shuzhen's
(OMFG! I'M LIKE TALKING IN A WEIRD WAY TODAY)
and somehow if i find someone else's handwriting uglier then mine, i feel happy. =)
IT'S TOTALY NONSENSE LUH
this post is crap, i noe u noe i noe u agree
yep
off to ballet
bye bye

No comments: