Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'M FINALLY DONE. senior, u can koped the pics now
I JUST MISSED THE CHANCE TO SEE JIE LING

omficking gosh!!! k anw, woke up at 10 2day
then went to meet the dancers at woodlands
then we started walking and FINDING our way to lao shi's house
after pretty long, and my feet already grew blisters due to the heels i wore(i'm dead serious),we were at the wrong place
so we walked back, with killing feet, and took a bus there
right.....-_-
HAHHA, but nvm luh, at least we made there
BUT!!!! omg, lao shi was at the void deck then he told me jie ling left at 12!!
we reach at 12.10
i feel so loser=((
we met at 11 but took one hr to find lao shi's house
AIYOOO
i was so haiz
then laoshi's house is ultra packed i tell u. with all the seniors and other sch peeps
WOW. then lao shi ordered pizza and such
PICS TO ELABORATE MORE
and i have super funny pics of the seniors
keon, jeanne, lydia and elizabeth


the crowd

AND FROM NOW, IT'S ALL THE SPASTIC PICS they want me to delete but. hehehehe.




she looks SUPER dao. she's eating sweet luh

HAHAHA
SHE HAS THE MOST CANDID PICS

GREAT POSE MAN

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THIS BLURRED FACE BELONGS TO ELIZABETH






LYDIA AND THE TERAPIN

=))
errr.. lydia took it-_-. and u can see clearly it's dropping. all i did 2day at lao shi's house is pull my pants up
me and jeanne
tallest to shortest. BUT, we kinda look same height here
i feel damn suan-ed

LMAO

and that has to be lu k's butt
THE 'PRO' pianoist
and we're done! yay, the four da mei nu

me and jia wei
THIS IS SO FAKE. how can lu k be taller huh huh. ONLY IN HER DREAMS=) i'm so mean. haha. jk jk
=) THE REALITY (but lu k close her eyes)
BAKUA!
yay, we're all normal here

and i had to give away myself with that expression. this is classic. LAO SHI came in with "shui yao hong bao?? (who wants ang bao)"

and i immediately had that reaction
and lu k got this unglam shot from the food she was eating. haha, ADVICE: never take pics when eating
AND SEE HOW PIG SHE IS. hah, LIKE ME LUH OK
ME AND JOAN

see the height diff!! guess which is the real one. but it's quite obvious

yes the thing i'm holding is snacks. always eating=)) the girl is super cute
KAWAII!!!!! i'm trying to refrain from the word 'damn' my bro says it's very crude, ask me not to say. happens during mahjong time
and we had this truth or dare game.
the pics below are the dares...
wan yu and don noe who. suppose to take a pic with a stranger
i ask her put her hand on his head she don want, HMPH
AND htet maw's dare was to bite someone else's pizza. HAHA
another dare, to kiss pei xuan. HAHA



MINE WAS ASK SOMEONE TO CARRY ME.
i had one more. was to do some yi HA THINGY. wth
shermin's was to say wo ai ni(i love u) to this random guy
YAY STARBUCKS AND HEINEKEN. i learn how to spell heineken from this shirt
no joke. i really do have blisters. not there just for fun





back home, MAHJONG


STUPID, RETARDED, ZOOM-IN SHOTS
















tell me my bed's cute

this is the best shot ever

i'm blogging with my eyes half closed
i so wanna go sleep already
good nite ppl=))
HAPPY CNY.
2day at lao shi's house was super great
i'm changing damn to super
LOL
imagine superman=damnman
I'M BEING LAME
OH AND I LEFT MY EAR PIECE AT LAO SHI'S PLACE. godsuperit
AHHHH=((
no more radio to sch
provided i go back 2moro to take

No comments: