Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I FINALLY AM ABLE TO HAVE THE LAPTOP TO ME SELF MAN

LIKE FINALLY. ERM...
2day had the microsoft thing, chey, the guy and a lady is not young
but nvm, they seem friendly
and my laptop died half-way
damn
i think i'm getting worse in both math and phys
i seriously don like phys. cuz i don understand!!! damn, i need to buck up
AND STOP! FOR GOODNESS SAKE, I'M NOT A MUGGER
i don mug

oh freak! i forgot my dog's name. nvm, just call it alfa. since it's written there. amanda! do u remember?? i really cant recall






PMS DAY SUCKS REALLY BADLY FOR ME
MY CUTE JUNIORS. LU KHEI AND YONG SHIN.
we rock. everyone, pls zoom in to the juniors. they have the most spas face expression ever. and shin is sucking lollipop, so she looks like she's praying. actually she looks like she's sucking joce's head and lu k is kissing my head. aww, they love our heads=) they're cute
me and gor. anw, on the same day (mon). my bro actually decides to call me and ask where i am to go home 2gether, surprise surprise. and as well to open the car door for me.
btw, the car door thingy
he walked in front of me, but i wanted to sit at the front, so i started running
but he reached there first
when i was bout to shout: eh! i want to sit there, steal my place
he open and stepped aside for me
i was so happy, but afterwards
i realize he noes i will say that, so purposely do that too.
WTH, PLS TELL ME THAT SUCKS. hahahha
ME AND WU JIA 2DAY!! in toilet=)
i love her to bits
trust me, we don look like that in reality. cuz i'm using the secondary cam, so we look quite plastic
she so cute huh=) haha.





=)))
on bus 111. 2day
so 2day's the second day
2moro's the third day of my thing
ahhhhhh
i'm so freaking piss
hmm hmmm hmm!!
2day came home myself
my parents and gor were home already
cuz gor had half-day. -_-
and my parents took leave to prepare for the renuion dinner 2moro.
slept for the whole afternoon after doing cruches.
feel good=) 2moro hav performance and going out
rocks man=))
HAHA
bye
the ficking vid takes damn long to load
anw, joce did a vid of us and has uploaded on youtube
name is 'friends forever' is i'm not wrong luh
it' sweet=)

No comments: