Thursday, February 21, 2008

ELLO

3 tests 2day
WHOA
crazy
2moro's crazier
chem, geog and ss
and i have to mug, that's the worst
but after that, it'll be all fine

during chem. vivien and wu jia
joce and me. see see! i'm so guai. tucked in shirt and same length skirt. hmph
oh ya,zoey lent me this REALLY REALLY nice book. by singapore author low kwa hua i think. shucks, i 4got nvm. the title is i believe u
i teared at the end. AND SURPRISINGLY, I MANAGE TO READ THAT BOOK IN THE SHORTEST PERIOD OF TIME EVER! SHE LENT ME IN THE AFTERNOON, I FINISHED IT WHEN I GOT HOME
i love that book
my gosh, it's so so sweet. bout girl and boy. reminded me of someone
so i was wearing my specs, the tear dripped on the specs instead

but it flowed to the book ite.

steamboat!! yum. 2day's dinner
chessy sausage
i can never look good when im eating

sope, bye bye.

blog after cts!


No comments: