Tuesday, January 1, 2008

SHIT SHIT SHIT


ahhhhhhhh
like 2moro's there something starting called sch!
no time to blog bout was i did 2day
do it 2moro ya
damn
came home and chaos
i got damn frustrated!
have the dance thing to do
keep cut cut cut
and chi
and WTF!!
like never ending!
and i still have the time to blog
yes stupid

cant find books, canT finish my hw
YES, CANT FINISH MY HOLS HW
who finished? i bet u guys finished at least half can
didnt get my lit book
didnt find the eng books
didnt do chi article and finish the book
only did math, but skipped some qn
wth??? i'm like so dead
i scared the teacher would just scold me, or rather, ONLY ME
so dumb
i usually wont be scared but i have no idea who's my teacher next year.
so like OMFG!!!!!!

i'm so bloody stress! why is this happening?!?!?
i'm so last min=(((((
and my dad's nagging non-stop
fcuk luh.
HMPH......
I'M FEELING DAMN RETARDED, i so have to try and sort things out
in a total mess yo!!!!!!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BYE>=@

No comments: