Thursday, January 31, 2008

bites and scratches again

so pain luhhhhhh
i was doing my crunches and sit-ups on the mattress but ficking zen aim at me and POUNCE at me
biting and scratching the hell outta me
WTH!!
painfullll......

anw had dance 2day
TIRED....
i'm whining and whining non-stop
don noe why
maybe cuz 2day have 2 tests
flung geog
gah-_-=((((

CURSES....

oh ya, on tue after sch, went to joce house to study.
after awhile
cam-whored!!
slacked
and watch the perfect stranger
1st part only
continuing next tue!! yay, so nice lor the show
her ah ma so cute=)
haiz....
anw, pics and i wanna go slp!=)



we look spas here. yay
i think we look our best in uni. cuz we need not suck in. HEE
oh ya, went to sun plaza yesterday for dinner
ate some claypot thingy with xiang
then went to york with mum
the guys, gone home
so after quite a LONG time,
my mum ask me to go home
since i got 2 tests 2day
she bought mocha ice-blended for me too!=))

YUP, EVIDENDE OF CURSES. fyi, i noe u cant really see but those bit bumpy things are the cuts. cam quality lao ya
on the leg
MY EYES ARE REALLY CLOSING UP

AHHH! MASS RUN 2MORO

LUCKLY NO BALLLET

slept at 1 last nite lor!

thanks to royzz. HAHAH, no luh no luh

ogay, off i go

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: