Wednesday, January 16, 2008

AHAHA, PIC POST AGAIN

ah wadeva
so carefree now. ok, not exactly
the sch part. ARGHH
tests tests and more tests
WTF
-_-
alrito
waited the whole day for chi
HAHA, cuz have joce with me
but anw, i'm starting to like my new class le!
not that i don like at first
interact more=)
dian damn cute luh
HAHA
and and, i'm trying to use more chi, as wad joce say
i need to improve on my chi
ARGH, I SUCK AT IT=((
ah then after chi went to cw for lunch
ate at macs then went to wl to study
so quiet. HAHA, then joce keep making so much noise
and damn it luh!
i was clearing my throat by doing a eh hem
then the china girl from the other table shh me?!?
I WAS ?????? -_-
wadeva wadeva
PICS LUH.

i was studying luh, just that it turned out like an octupus with 2 legs only.
JOCE. studying (ps: it's fake. HAHA no luh, we did study, but she pose for this pic one) [SHE'S SO GONNA KILL ME]
AHH, MY SPECS. hahaha
LIFT PIC AGAIN

oh ya! this 2 days after sch i eat ice-cream
yesterday's was triple cho
and i have this choco stain on my uni. grr
THEN 2DAY I ASK FOR THE TIN ROOF BROWNIE
then ficking uncle gave me some rasberry thing, the thing suppose to be vanilla with some brown stuff
but he gave me this thing with red stuff!!!! WTFFFFF, i was so pissed off
i keep telling him he gave me the wrong ice-cream, he say the pic is not accurate, the colour not accurate. LIKE WTF?!? where got such thing. and it doesnt taste one bit like wad i ate last year.
SCREW U UNCLE, SCREW U!!!





this is for u uncle

no, actually i meant this
kissy kissy
retard

tongues are cute. WTH


joce just asked me to close my eyes-_-
sweetest=D

RAHHHHHHH

take note>>
me imitating joce. haha, i failed
joce was so unprepared. heheh


IRRITATED BY FICKERS
AND EMO ATTEMPTS AGAIN

BIG FACE!!! haha, spas
ihavenoideawhoi'mlaffingat

AND NEGATIVE ROCKS




BOOYA

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
AND TRYING TO BE EMO.
i think we succeed for the first time. cuz i told joce to think of _______
EMOOOOO
MIE BAG, JOCE'S BAG
the pic aint suppose to be that low luh. so unfortunately only can take my sexy butt and joce's leg

BEST PICTURE!!!
how do i explain this. the timer went off and my phone wasnt in the right position. so till the 8th tick, i choing to the wall and SWEEP my head. cool huh. JK


OH YA, last year
i think i told quite a few ppl already
went to buy ice-cream
i pointed at macademia (wadeva the spelling is)
and ask him: zhe she she me? (what is this?) [but i actually meant wad is this flavor
him: zhe, zhe she ice-cream luh! (this, this is ice-cream!)
i was diao-ed.
LIKE SERIOUSLY, HOW THE HECK WOULDNT I NOE THAT IS ICE-CREAM?!?
crazy old uncle. HPMH

HAD A HELL TALK 2DAY BOUT ____
hahha, fick him rite
yay
alrite, gtg bed and play with my phone
GOOD BYE

No comments: