Friday, December 7, 2007

there's a hole in my right eye. AHHH, HELP!

IF IT ISNT THIS CASE
i don get it why everytime i wash my face, the soap would ONLY get into my right eye
pls explain!?! has been happening for 3 days already!
DAMN IT

some more pics...
but not all, something wrong with blogger again
anw, just finished ANTM!!!
AHHh!!!!!!!!
wo de tian
JASLENE WON
love her man, she's DAMN cute=))
GAH GAH
i have no idea wad's wrong with me
my family members keep on saying i'm slow
wadeva shit luh
ate at hans, BEEF HOR FUN!
i miss singapore's food
i so wanna go out for supper now
HUNGRY
and apparently, i haven die yet
SAFE
i'll blog bout each day asap (jap trip)
obviously short ones
NOW PICS!

YUMMY FOOD
ME AND EIKA

their ice cream is just wonderful. haha
BELIEVE IT OR NOT, YES I'M SINGING IN THE FULL OF SMOKE ROOM
cuz my otoosan and kenjung smokes, so like. I COULD HARDLY BREATHE!


FOOLING AROUND IN THE GUY'S NOSE. whhee
EIKA ME
click on the pic. get a shock. we were this high up. the guy's barely visible yo
DAMN IT. blogger arghhhh
forget, post the pics later... cuz it's already 12:59
so around erm..... 3 or 4 PM
then i'll blog
i still miss japan
and shopping
it's like that 8 days is SOOO LONG
luv it luv it
'DAMN' IS MY PHRASE WORD NOW=)
yay... ass USED to be mine
i feel like eating cheese prata
yummy..........
i should control man
DAMN...
oh ya, my friends are all acting weird..... hope that they're ok....
kk, good nite
it's getting cold.... and my bro still on the aircon
PRO

No comments: