Thursday, December 6, 2007

OK, I FINALLY ABLE TO POST UP SOME PICTURES
but not all, the back pics are so much funnier luh
this are some pics when i was still in singapore and when i just reached narita airport

the school blazer
me ah ma and siying
I WANNA BITE UR LONG HAIR
SEXY... haha, WADEVA
PIKACHU PLANE. HOW CUTE IS THAT
me and my jap partner. been with me like almost all the time. cuz our hosts are good frens=)

on the plane. SUN RISE
see how cold it is. i love doing that
xiu and zhen
me and mummy. in sky train
daddy. GANGSTER POSE. wth, not my fault
gor me xiang


HAHA, OK, i feel like uploading more, but it's quite late now
make sure u stay tuned and see the other pics, love my trip man
ahhhhhhhhhhh, why do i feel tears in my eyes. shoots
probably cuz i didnt treasure the time spent there enough?
i don noe
i slept at 4.30 last nite
so i guess i'll sleep earlier 2day
or not
i woke up at 2 plus
went out for lunch
watched mtv
and slept again
i bought soo many things from japan
soft toys
MY BIG BIG MELODY PILLOW
and cute la la which is a doggy that looks damn kawaii and real
btw, i learnt that my ah ma (the real one)
is hospitalized on her birthday when i'm gone
like i was SO shocked
and uncle _____ is dead
mum: zhen and u noe wad? uncle ____ is dead
zhen: huh wad? (i heard dead but couldnt believe wad i heard)
gor: he passed away
zhen: wad happened? OMG
i'm gonna cry now....
my mum said she cried in her office this morning
haiz.....=(
like in 8 bloody days
so many things could happen
I ALMOST CRIED though i'm not close to uncle ____
and i came back from the hospital after visiting my ah ma
ethan keep smacking me and scratching me due to the damn mastermind, justin ng!!
btw, they are both younger then me
one's like p6, the other, not even pri i think
i 4got
yup
i'm not very sleepy....
there's no one online
damn, so boring
EXTRA INFO: there are few gentlemen i met on the jap trip
it's pretty funny
they help ppl carry luggages, let u go first and etc.
HAHA, LIKE i noe that sounds so sweet
never met ppl like this b4 i went to japan
but if u were there, u would laugh like crazy
me nicole sharon siying and amanda were yapping bout them every single night
AND L-our-A-O
they are....: joshua(AES), shafiq(SP), charles (PHS), alistair( PHS).
oh fifi(shafiq) is very cute. he's 19. i don mean that kind of hot guy and stuff
he's very funny luh. hahha. he's extremely humble and speaks good japanese.
joshua: always carrying luggage, and letting us use the plane toilet first. nicole kept laughing bouot that. he also ___ siying. WOOO
charles: same same as joshua, whoever sits beside him, he'll talk to u bout life(heard from loads of ppl), including strangers who are not in the same batch
alistair: he helped me carry luggage, that's why luh.. but only that thing. he's very shuai. OMG, hahha, but he's attached already=( wadeva, LOL.
THERE 'RE QUITE A FEW THINGS THAT HAPPENED THERE WITH THE OTHER SCHOOLS, but i choose not to say it here, not good
lol, kk, good nite!

No comments: