Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'M GONNA DIE, I ATE PAINT

haha, rubbish
outside my house, i didnt noe there was paint on the wall(despite my lil'bro telling me in my face)
i seriously didnt hear anything, my eld'bro told me that
so like the door was locked already, so just couldnt wash it, just cleaned most of it on the floor
then went tao payoh for lunch
ate at B.K. i 4got bout my finger
licked it i think
HOW, later i die....-_-
k, more pics
i've gtg rush for dinner now, and the pics are not in order k.

THE WISH STONE. i stacked this
EIKA, KEN JUNG, ME! BOATING
ME AND OTOOSAN. all i can say is that, it was freaking cold


me and eika. SHRINE
CANDID. haha



the train! few hrs ride to sch.

HAHA, damn funny. like such a weird interpreation
the HOUSE!
the house is on the mountains, so like have to walk up the stairs. this is not even half of it. THERE'S STILL LOADS MORE. good exercise
MY SAVIOUR! the heater


glenda and me
geraldine, glenda, me
TEA CEREMONY


MY BED!!
morning is EXTREMELY cold. cant even feel my fingers
AH MA, SIYING, ME.
FLOWER ARRANGEMENT
MY ARTISTIC SHOT. hahhaha
me amanda regina
SHRINE....
OH OH, there are 3 gentlemans here....
from left
JOSHUA, joey, me, joy, jap woman, FIFI, CHARLES, siying


hypering in the cottage
XIU XIU'S ZI LIAN PIC!
SPIDY. i screamed


AH, GTG, back to update more
bb

No comments: