Sunday, December 23, 2007

GREAT MEMORIES OF 2007 WITH MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS. (of cuz there's more luh. i have 1000 to 2000 pics. i don noe. cant uplaod all. will upload more next time)

dance bonding=)
me and letty
while i was damn high
LI WEI AND ME=) great friend
ME AND THE WONDERFUL MS HYPER=)) JOCE!!!! love u bestie=) the first swimming attempt
and some -_- shots. but this makes me look quite thin. HAH
library memories
THE EVER FIRST DANCE BONDING! me and amelia! the biggest bimbo ever
and wth.....
yeah, like i'll so totally win. HAHA. me and glenda. DANCE BONDING
pole dancing teacher. SIAO... they forced me to dance

and there u go. lovely ladies of sec 2 dance=) nicole's shirt is freaking wet
once again, the moment. the first time we go out right? the best memory EVER
LALA


kisses
my beloved ring WAS there. haiz....
ME AND NADINE. performance-_- haha
and when my hairstyle changes=)
THE SWEETEST=))) MY FAV!

THIS IS SO CRAPPY


hmph..., today is freaking boring
other then painting the wall
nothing else
just spent my day on the laptop and playing psp and x-box
so dumb
suppose to do hw?!
damn it
i think i'll do later
i feel damn frustrated now
how i wish i didnt noe something called the internet
-_-
i don noe luh
ok, it keeps me occupied but....
i'll still be fucking innocent and wont even use the word fuck
eh wait.... my sch's still an influence so cant help it. HAHA
yup
it would just totally change everything
i do like my life now. but not exactly love
i HATE it now and then. HAHA
EEE, so emo
DAMN LUH, i listening to rihanna's unfaithful
DE WONDER
oh ya! i want please don stop the music by rihanna!
that song damn cool=)=)
2 thumbs up
but maybe bcuz it's techno and more dancy
wadeva
good bye=)

i just suddenly miss all the memories i ahd in 2007. i wish to go back and enjoy them once more. with joce, the dance bonding and such. the exam part, hah, NO.

MORE PICS NEXT TIME!

No comments: