Wednesday, November 14, 2007

THANK YOU! I LOVE ALL THE GREAT WISHES!=))

thank you:
-tim
-shaowei
-justin [thanks for drawing the cake]
-dillon
-WOODY [thanks for acc me till 12 last nite. AND TAKE CARE OF UR BODY]
-royzz (indirectly, i told him)
-paxson
-JOEY! (sweet mortal) [thanks for sending me msgs! work hard! and take care of ur body!]
-SIYA
-JESS
-MINGXUAN
-bernard
-keith
-amanda aka ashley(BALLET FREN)
-xiao xiao
-AMANDA (my sweet cousin) [thank you for the sweet msg]
-NICOLE [thank you for everything u've done]
-hao weng
-shirin
-zj
-jian yu
AND LAST OF ALL
-JOCELYN!!!! THAT PERSON WHO SPENT HER DAY WITH ME=)
(i'm sorry if i missed out on anyone, i tried my best to find all out already)

anyway, 2DAY IS A REALLY GOOD DAY=)
everyone wish me happy birthday rite
i almost wish them back happy birthday
it's like auto
talking bout auto
ARGH
this com i put auto sign in
so when i went to bathe
or maybe even b4 that
my dad go on this com and check livescore-_-
again
so when i bathe come out
and check the com
so many ppl luh
i felt SOOO guilty
I'M VERY SO VERY SORRY
SUMINEMESU (i 4got how to spell)

yup
so i met joce at admiratly
then went KFC for breakfast
was quite full
then went to her house to take camera
HEHE
then afterwards
we went down to the shop to see
turn out that they don hire students
WTF
nvm
nvm
let it go.....
so we make our way to school to see the posting results
but half way there
nicole called me and told me i'm in 3G1!!!!
whose in 3g1???
so i told joce don go to sch already luh
just meet nicole at bugis
so went bugis
ate at swensons
like we just finished breakfast then go eat lunch
i ate spaghetti aglio olio
my fav
cuz it's the healthier choice and it's the cheapest=)
i'm trying to eat less fats
oh ya, turned out mine's the most expensive cuz i bought a useless sweet as berry drink
oh, a sparkling drink-_-
then nicole went back to school for dance
and me and joce made our way to vivo
we just managed to walk into one shop ONLY
and that's zara
ah, should have chosen fox or forever 21 or warehouse
nvm
then met aloy
went burger king
cuz she haven eat lunch yet
and once again i ordered onion rings
then went out to play and take pic and everything
i don have the pics luh
ALL WITH JOCE
so ya ya
but she's sending them to me asap
and then aloy went home and me and j0ce went to the cinema
actually wanted to watch the preview of bratz but VIVO don serve previews
WTH
then wanted to watch stardust, but that would be too late
so we watched bee movie instead
was quite entertaining luh
but those who haven watch the game plan yet? u should SOOOO GO WATCH IT!!
yup, then come home now

my mummy bought a birthday cake for me!!
so sweet
from coffee bean
it's tiramisu cake
it's bit too creamy for me though
pics in next post
so now i'm here blogging bout my happiest day
sort of
YUP
aiya
nvm
THANKS EVERYONE AGAIN

oh and
thanks joce! i love u so very much, to aloy too and nicole!!
spending my time with my bestie are so much better than getting thousands of presents
those wishes are good enough
yayeeee
GOOD NITE
there's dance 2moro

No comments: