Monday, November 12, 2007

strong gor gor's WEDDING


ok, it went really smoothly
enjoyed it
but i was damn tired
i don noe why
and i don like red wine
anw, there was some wasabi prawn thingy
orh, gross rite
was quite ok luh
even though i don eat wasabi
then aiya, took alot of pics
ah zei did my hair for me
then my mum and bro thot i asked him to do for me
and my dad told them i rushed into the room
LIKE WTF
i'm not that bitchy can
is he wants to make my hair
NOT MYSELF
although i wanted
BUT ARGHH
tsk, i hate ppl for accusing me
get that DAMN str
ok, then so late
so, pics....
i'm the one on the left k, cuz i realize i look like amanda here



my super complicated hair. but it's cool. see the glitter. *sparkle


see those glittery thingy... eew


i look naked. shuddup


ah, my beloved bangs. U HAVE GROWN SO LONG

some emo pics, that ahh, i totally love. BLACK AND WHITE

FAV PIC

ok, got to go to bed now

i'll be the only one home=))

hehehe

and it'll be ultra boring=((((

nvm

WADEVA

GOOD MORNING, it's 1:35am now

and i'm going to bed

No comments: