Saturday, November 17, 2007

sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm painful, but that's so typical for all the things i am
THERE'S SOMETHING WWRONG WITH FRIENDSTER
I CANT FREAKING VIEW THE COMMENTS
I GET SO IRRITATED WITH IT
WTH

and i haven video myself yet
BOUT THAT DANCE THINGY EVERYONE HAS TO DO
and and THANK YOU MAN
one more person that says i'm fat
my dear ballet teacher
i so need to watch wad i eat now AND exercise
i wan my roller blades!!
and hula hoop
i've been asking since june luh
if i didnt remember wrongly
ok, i can be greedy pig NO MORE
ballet was so fun again
OH AND!!!
i learn the baby freeze already!!!!!
OMGOSH!
I CAN DO IT LIKE FINALLY!!!
YAY


OHSHIT
I JUST GREW A PIMPLE
ok, so bimbo
lmao
i have no idea wad to say LIAO
this week so bz
mon:dance
thues: rest
wed: chalet
thur: chalet
fri: rest
sat: performance at sembawang cc. u guys wanna go watch?? it's free i think. lol
sun: pack stuff
next mon: I'M FLYING OFF ALREADY
ok, so sad....
byebye

No comments: