Wednesday, November 21, 2007

OK, THERE'S ALOT TO BLOG 2DAY
WOOT!

my feet's like SUPER ULTRA PAINFUL
met up with joce
then met up with wu jia and nicole AT FAR EAST
ate at long johns
then after spending a long time there
we go walk around at far east
searching for vest and blouse for nicole
and joce
was quite ok at the start
then aiya, i don noe
bought a shoe with joce
similar one
and some hair stuff for the performance
joce bought a vest, shoe, and necklace
she damn good
oh and i created a new word
GLISTERS
joce say if i own a shop of my own
can name it glisters
DAMN COOL RITE
i wanted to say glitter at first
HAHA, WTH , MY COOL MOUTH AGAIN
ok, so buy then walk to wisma
then go espirit
aiya, pics below
then walk to P.S
killer
my feet
are like dying already
then go to this fashion
their fashion bit lian
but still can
NOT ALL
SO NOTHING ELSE
PICS
JIA YUE. JOCE. NICOLE. ME (joce totally took this when we werent ready. )
joce's and my heels
THIS FASHION


i don like this fashion's changing room
at espirit. the dress BLOODY COSTS 129.90 LUH! WTF. BUT IT'S SO DAMN NICE


OMG, I WANTED TO BUY THI, BUT MY MUM DON ALLOW. don luff. it costs 29.90. my mum keeps saying i have enough, that's not necessary. bla bla
it looks better real life
there!! my new heels
guess how much? 7.50!!!! damn cheap rite. cuz it's 2 for 15. so me and joce bought the same. so yay!




this is my b.dae present from nicole. so cute luh!!
it's a ballerina. NICE
I HATE THE STAIRS
I HATE IT WHEN I LIKE SOMETHING AND HAVE NO MONEY
I HATE TO WALK SUPER FAST
I HATE TO RUN IN HEELS
I HATE IT WHEN I CANT BRAKE/STOP WHEN RUNNING DOWN A SLOPE
I HATE YOU FOR BEING SUCH AN IDIOT
STUPID'S A MEAN WORD (from the game plan)
I LOVE IT WHEN I BUY WAD I LIKE
I LOVE IT WHEN I WINDOW SHOP
I LOVE IT WHEN SOMEONE CARES
I LOVE IT IF YOU UNDERSTOOD ME
I LOVE MYSELF
not to the extreme
i'm on a diet
there's dance chalet 2moro
and the PSLE result coming out
o, hope my bro do well!
CROSS UR FINGERS
good nite
P.S: joce is so ego. MUAHAHA. she keep saying she got good taste. but wadeva luh, she has.

No comments: