Thursday, November 8, 2007

ok, bout after the chalet thing

we woke up at 8 plus
then check out at 9.30 cuz jess couldnt wake up after 4 or 5 calls
then i wanted to go home then go to clementi to meet up with the dancers but i called my mum to tell her first
THEN I REALIZE I DON HAVE THE KEY
me: omshit! i don have they key
mum: u don have key rite? (we said it 2gather, TELEPATHY, whoo!)
then she suggested me to go to my ah ma's house
cuz it's near clementi and i can put down my super huge bag at her house
so went there had lunch then just took my toiletries as i need to wash face and brush teeth? yeah
so took bus down
then walked
oh ya, i asked MY GOOD XIU XIAN to help me bring P.E shirt and track PANTS
hehe
thanks ALOT!!! love u man. always a bit then laugh. HAHAHAA
ok, then walked to nan hua
OMG, it's super far away. ugh...
then when we reached, it's een worse
couldnt find the bloody toilet
like it's SOOO far away luh
crazy
then after that a dance person saw us and said
he: dance at dance studio
me: where?
he: there, uh, follow me
so we went up to the fourth level
the door got problem one
then went in and dance dance dance
then went home
then 2day went to P.A for dance prac too
same ppl same dance
but b4 that,
met amanda yew and sharon for the japan project
HAHAH SUPER CRAPPY
2 points on 1 slide
arent we great?
the most is 1 point on one slide
WE ROCK BABE
ok, then ate lunchthen went to kallang
super long way
17 stops, i counted while waiting for amanda to fetch us
then reached and waited outside the toilet and changed outside the toilet
WEIRD RITE
they refuse to change in the toilet
they prefer the outside
JUST LIKE MOI
hahha. THERE ARE GUYS FYI
but do i care? NOPE NOPE NOPE
then then then
went into the black black room
oh the experience was super fun
LOVE IT

O-M-G
I CANT BELIEVE I 4GOT BOUTB THIS
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY DAY
GAYSSSSS
saw 2 gays first b4 going then when we reached, saw another one leaving on a motorbike
OMG, IT WAS DAMN COOL AND FUNNY LUH
MAKE ME FEEL SO GAY
if only i can act it out
wa lau
can laugh like crazy
one of them cut bangs and wears a butterfly necklace
HAHA
was damn weird

UGHH, my lil' bro always off the damn connection luh
ok, gtg bathe liao
maybe 2moro i'll be going back to nan hua for dance prac
I DON NOE
cuz it's near my ah ma house
oh ya, my big bag still at my ah ma house
HAHA
and she help me wash my clothes
=))))
so collecting it 2moro since i got no ballet!!!
YIPPEEEEE

No comments: