Tuesday, November 20, 2007

OH, MY HOST FAMILY HAS SENT ME AN EMAIL

LIKE DAMN EXCITED!!!
the host's name is EIKA
wonder if it's a she OR he
hope is a she
or wadeva
anything
oh, so looking forward.
but still cant get over it
TSK
my mum bloody bouhgt a creative speaker and MP3 for my eld'bro luh!!!!
and i was complaining m-a-o why i don have
she say u already have the japan trip
WTH
tsk
THAT'S SO SO UNFAIR
but nvm, woody say he'll give me his sony walkman or buy me one. YAY.
such a good fan and god bro HOR
oh and he actually wanted to give me a treat on 2 dec luh, but i'm in jap
he cant clear he's debt yet. MUAHAHA
cuz he still owes me a treat
due to some reason which i 4got already
anw, jia yue will be in my class next year
yayee!
so like i wont be totally alone anymore

oh, eika just replied. shim is 19
WHOA
so old
but nvm, means shim can take care of me better?
er, wad rubbish
nvm
watched america's music award just now
so cool
but too bad fergie didnt perform
tsk

AND MY MUSCLES ARE ACHING LIKE SHIT
my arms and left thigh
especially my arm
due to all the fan-ing
and i cant striaghten my left thigh or it'll hurt like shit
ok, i shall try again
oh fuck!
ooh, DAMN pain
it's not a sore feeling
it feels like i broke something
eeew, HAHA
ok, nvm, i go wash face
byebye

No comments: