Monday, November 19, 2007

MY ULCER STILL HURTS

anw, went for dance 2day
was late
but overall
DUPER FUN
all the fan-ing is so cool
'fan' means cartwheel and stuff not the thing that gives off wind
zen's meowing like shit again
so tried to do so many times but grow too fat so cannot
even laoshi says that
but i try to act light u noe
LMAO
u ask valeria, letty bla bla
they noe=)
heh heh
anw, i still don dare or cant do a qian fan myself
i'm trying to do one hand cartwheel
and we did quite alot of backspraining exercises
so now my back is suan
and my left knee cap hurts
my left thigh's sprained too
that's all
so now i walk weirdly
so after dance, went to northpoint meet up with my mum
buy court shoes
last time i thot it was spelt
'cock shoes'
OOPS
then went to coffee shop to eat with my family
then went back to northpoint popular to buy books
so many they don have
worse, they don have the whale rider
ASS
i need it.
OH, WTF
I'M SO INTO READING NOW
wth
and woody keeps on playing sexy music
hahaha
i say the com cant resist me
keeps on playing sexy song
cool rite

oh this is cooler, i cant help it to keep doing the BABY FREEZE
OH SO COOL RITE, BELONGS TO VALERIE. SHE'S THE PURPLE QUEEN
i'm not standing for no reason k. is cuz those late or wadeva must stand up. see. HAHA VALERIE AND ME!!!! she's one hip-hop queen luh.
this is meant to look funny. i'm suppose to resemble the person in the pic. i think it looks 100** better then me. WTH
ok, and i have no idea wad's wrong with u k. sry if i did anything wrong.but wth, it's seriously wad i always use. and it's for fun. i added a lol behind. cant u take a joke or something? i'm sry luh k.

No comments: